Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stream my games

I've heard of stream my games before but I've never really thought to much of it. Now that I spent some time using it I really gotten into the idea of using the program. If you are not aware of what stream my games is, it is a program that allows you to stream a game your playing from one computer to another in your LAN or just through the internet. I haven't had the chance to try that yet, all I've been having fun is with the video capturing. Stream my games works by converting your display into a mp4 format that is transmitted. This enables you to make movies, allow others to stream you playing your game and it allows you to play your games from a secondary computer. I think the idea would be pretty cool to try with a netbook. I only have the free account so there is a limit to the maximum resolution that i can stream. It is a pretty low resolution but still pretty cool. Here's a video that I was able to capture and post on youtube of me playing some left 4 dead which is the reason why I don't post that much. This game is just to much fun.

No comments: